Bournemouth Vs Southampton
It’s also simple to search out video highlights and news from the preferred sports activities leagues on the planet. Live U-TV odds are viewable in SofaScore’s Football livescore part. The forty five first-half targets of their matches this season is second only to Leeds within the top flight so 21/10 for the primary half to have probably the most objectives completes our Bournemouth vs Southampton betting suggestions. Southampton common scored 1.24 goals per match in season 2021.
- Nathan Redmond inspired the Saints, who’ve lost 10 of their previous 12 league games, with two objectives and an help.
- Southampton have been properly below normal defensively this yr, and their return of just two clean sheets from their last 12 matches suggests they’ll struggle to maintain Bournemouth off the scoresheet on Saturday.
- We need to play this fashion for the remainder of the season.
- Bournemouth win it again deep in their very own half once more and try to interrupt quickly down the proper and catch out Southampton.
- Their confidence has been knocked by that third goal and so they can’t keep hold of the ball.
In 12 (seventy five.00%) matches performed away was whole goals Over 1.5 objectives. In 7 (43.seventy five%) matches performed away team was total goals Over 2.5 goals. On average in direct matches each teams scored a 2.50 goals per Match.
He takes the shot first time, aiming for the near prime nook, however curls it just extensive of the post. It’s a great ball over the top from Walker-Peters for Adams, however there’s simply too much on it for the forward. Cook knocks it back to Begovic however Adams continues to be chasing it down and the goalkeeper simply manages to clear his traces in time. Solanke does brilliantly to shut down Vestergaard and win the ball back at the byline on the best, but he does not have support with him. He finally ends up pulling it back for Riquelme, but he cannot discover a well past Bednarek. Redmond has been instantly concerned in three goals in a single game in all competitions for the first time since May 2015 for Norwich City v Fulham within the Championship .
Below the text is a listing of the direct games. Bournemouth in precise season average scored 1.fifty nine objectives per match. In 14 (sixty three.64%) matches played at home was whole goals Over 1.5 objectives. In eleven (50.00%) matches in season 2021 performed at home was whole targets Over 2.5 targets. Having only lost two league video games up until then, the Cherries have since suffered eight defeats and managed simply six wins to successfully scupper their hopes of automated promotion. Saints have misplaced 10 of their final 12 league video games but ought to nonetheless have an excessive amount of high quality for a Bournemouth team sitting outside the play-off locations within the Championship.